Searching...
6:00 AM

Litmus Test

I've written here before about the idea of a personal litmus test. There are certain things that attract you at first glance to a particular bloke more than others.

In this group, the one on the right is the hands-down winner for me. (For a much larger version of the photo to make your own choice, be sure to click on it.) All three are attractive men in great physical shape. But if this was The Visual Dating Game, where you had to choose on looks alone, I'd go for the right.

Several things do it for me. First, I like a lad with a powerful set of shoulders. I also like a man with an interesting, kindly face. And, I tend towards men who have earned their physique through hard work or athletics, not just from weight machines in a gym.

Which would you choose and why?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!