Searching...
6:00 AM

Chip

This bloke, a model called Chip, reminds me quite a bit of an old boyfriend whom I ran into by chance just the other day. I hadn't seen the ex in about ten years. I was with my lover, and the ex was none-too-discrete in flirting with him. That reminded me about one of the several reasons why we parted ways, albeit amicably, some years ago.

My lover thought the ex was quite the hottie, and I do agree. When I dated him, he was the preppy jock sort with sun-bleached hair and blue eyes, but now he's quite the stud at forty. His hair has naturally darkened, which he wears quite short, and of course he still has the piercing blue eyes and dazzling smile. Whilst he was on the slight side when I knew him, he's now much more muscular.

My baby later joked about how we should organize a threeway, and I briefed him on sex with the ex: he was strictly a selfish top. A threeway with him would be us taking care of him with no reciprocation. Hence another reason I broke up with him: worshiping is fun for variety, but a relationship has to be more than one-way for me. I'm versatile, as is my lover, which is really the only kind of man for me.













0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!