Searching...
6:41 AM

Polish Brawn

I found these photos on a Polish website. It seems to be a social networking site for weightlifters and bodybuilders, but not speaking a word of Polish, I'm not sure. Most of their friends were girls with some messages in pidgeon English to them, like "I to say halo sexxy ladys."

The great thing about many young Middle European men like these dudes is that they're relentlessly heterosexual and full of testosterone but not homophobic. They just seem to relish their extreme masculinity.

Thanks to the random luck of train reservations, I once shared a chaste overnight compartment from Naples to Paris with several gorgeous young Polish bucks who seemed to have one thing in mind: pussy. We could only communicate with gestures and a little French, but I got the sense they were Army guys fucking their way across Europe on leave. Anytime a young girl passed in the corridor, they went into overtime with the groaning and crotch rubbing, then would laugh at my reactions to them. My the time we got to Paris, the compartment smelled like a lockerroom.

My favorite of this bunch is the last guy with glasses. I have a weakness for intellectual brawn.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!