Searching...
6:00 AM

In the Kitchen

I had a part-time job in college writing catalog copy for a company in Culver City. This was in the days before the internet so mail-order was a much bigger business back then. The company was sort of a down-market Sharper Image.

Because I was part time, the regulars pretty much ignored me. There was one exception, however -- a really sweet, hot lad about thirty who wasn't the sharpest pencil in the box. He was the company dogsbody but had aspirations to be a professional bodybuilder. He used to practice his poses in the warehouse without his shirt and ask how I thought he was doing. I was always happy to assist.

Who knows who the lad is below but his face and body reminded me a lot of the company dogsbody. Maybe it's his son.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!