Searching...
6:00 AM

Pecs & Pubes

This fantastic image appeared on the excellent blog Pecs Pecs Pecs recently. What a spectacular god he is. The file is called "George Starr" so perhaps that's his real name or that of the photographer. I researched a bit on Google but didn't find anything about any model with that name but did find several photographers.

He is perfection in person. Look at that great smile, the beautiful muscles, the thick forest of pubes. Of course he's a tease by not showing his cock, but I love cheeky blokes who tease. Readers often leave excellent information about the subjects of photos in the comments here, so perchance someone can chime in with more info or a lead on more images of this fellow.

He has sexy hands, too. I love when men have thick, strong masculine fingers and a powerful grip. I'd love to feel those manly hands running down my naked back as I played with his nipples and felt those bushy pubes against my abdomen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!