Searching...
6:00 AM

Light My Fire

Josh is a real fireman from Florida. On his social networking page, he says he likes to work out, hit the beach, and party. He's hoping to meet a nice woman.

I found his social networking page after reading a news article that quoted him. The piece explored why women are attracted to men in uniform. I guess the reporter never thought to interview men like me who are also attracted to a man with a badge. Josh admitted in the article that women had asked him why he wasn't featured on any hunky fireman calendar and that such attention caused him to blush.

I spend most of my time in either New York or Los Angeles. Both cities have plentiful quantities of hot firefighter gods. In LA, I sometimes shop at a supermarket next to a fire station where the firemen set up a volleyball net in the side yard. On warm days, sometimes they play outside wearing nothing but gym shorts. They often shop together at the market, too.

Fireman are, more often than not, friendly and in excellent physical shape, even if they aren't particularly handsome. It's enough to make me want to play with matches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!