Searching...
6:06 AM

Officer Turner

I have a weakness for cops. I admit that without reservation. If I see a hot police officer, I will go out of my way to watch him. I will try to find some excuse to talk to him. There are cops and then there are cop gods. Cop gods are muscular, strapping, invariably straight hunks full of attitude. They tolerate you because they have to, but they never let you forget who's in charge.

This here is Officer Turner. He's a motorcop from Mississippi. He drips attitude. "Whatcha lookin' at?" he'd growl if he caught you staring at him. He knows why you're looking. He knows about your kind. He won't say anything disparaging, but he'll nonetheless get in your face.

I don't know much about Officer Turner. You can tell by those well muscled arms that he works out regularly and hard. I like the two tattoos on his biceps peeking out of his uniform shirt. I imagine he has a thick southern drawl and a very deep voice. I think it's a safe bet this guy is 101 percent straight and gets all the pussy he wants. Look but don't touch. He's a god; you're not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!