Searching...
6:07 AM

David Gandy Rhymes With Candy

I usually don't like fashion models because I think they're too fey and androgynous. I don't care anything about clothes myself and normally wear old jeans and a T-shirt.

You'll probably recognize David Gandy, the guy in these photos. He appears in ads for lots of overpriced clothes. Normally I just flip through fashion ads in magazines, but I always stop at this guy. He's worthy of some attention.

He's British, 6'2" tall, presumably straight because he always appears with women in paparazzi photos. He has an intense fierceness I like. If only he would bulk up a little more. I like my men with some real muscle. I'd make him work hard if he shared an underwear drawer me. But it's not likely that will happen soon.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!