Searching...
6:00 AM

Greed Is Good

Sometimes greed is not good. If you lay people off whilst paying yourself millions in bonuses, then that sort of greed is very bad.

If you're a cockwhore and can't get enough dick to suck, like Drew pictured here on his knees, that sort of greed is very good. If you think cum is a food group, then there's nothing wrong with your sort of greed.

I think I've mentioned here that, during my single days, I used to hook up sometimes with blow-and-go guys. They lived to service horny anonymous guys who needed a blowjob. One in particular had an apartment right by the 405 in the Valley. I remember once when I stopped by to be serviced, he said something like, "you're the tenth guy I sucked off this afternoon." Now that's a good greedy.

These pictures are all larger than they appear here, so if you click you'll see them full-sized. In the first shot, if you look closely, you'll see some precum dribbling off Christian's cock in the middle of his shaft.











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!