Searching...
6:00 AM

The Anatomy of Lust

Have you ever stopped to consider why a particular man appeals to you? What is it about him that attracts your attention instead of others who might be standing with him?

For me, first and foremost, it's the face. I am attracted to both sweetness and intelligence. The lad below seems to have both. Now of course you can't tell about the proverbial book from the cover, but kind, intelligent people generally have a different look than petty, stupid ones. This fellow seems like someone who would go out of his way to be helpful, to say something nice, and at the same time could carry on an interesting, informed conversation.

Next, it's his body overall. Yes, that's superficial, but I like peas and I don't like carrots. There's no excusing taste. I like a man who's thick and powerfully built. I like a man with big shoulders and a powerful chest. I like substantive arms. I like a man who doesn't look like he's afraid of working with his hands.

Dark hair and light eyes are a definite plus, too. Why? I think it's because some of the nicest men I've known just happen to have both. The natural fuzz is also very appealing to me.

He also has a sense of humor. The third picture reveals that. The third picture also suggests a devilishness, as does the last one. He can be tender in bed, but he can also get a little carried away at times when he's really horny. He might end up accidentally bruising you but he'd be supremely apologetic and tender afterwards.

I suspect he's a good kisser, too. He has lips made for use, not pretty boy ones made just to admire. He probably also gives one hell of a blowjob. He's not afraid to be versitile, either.













0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!