Searching...
6:00 AM

School for Spies

I saw this bloke, allegedly named Trent, featured online recently. He's exactly the sort of heartbreaker I would have favored in my college days, the friendly hot straight jock roommate who was utterly clueless that he was killing you.

I flew from New York to Los Angeles the other day and started to think about writing another erotic story while staring out the window. Before I knew it, I had the laptop open and was scribbling away. The resulting story, titled "School for Spies," is still a work in progress and ended up too long for an entry on the blog, so I put it on a separate page. You can find it here. I'm seriously thinking of turning this into an erotic novel.

I saw the lad below as "Trent" when I was writing the story. Steve was easy to cast. Jack will be featured in a future post in the next few days. If you're a clever operative, you'll find a backdoor in the story to a hot downloadable video that might nicely supplement your reading.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!