Searching...
6:00 AM

Jon-Erik

Jon-Erik Hexum was an American actor who died tragically because of a freak prank in 1984 a few weeks before he turned 27.

When I was fifteen, I realized I was not straight because of him. I had a huge crush on "Jack," as he was known to friends, helped in part because he appeared in the rather homoerotic television series Voyagers! which featured a handsome, often bare-chested time-traveler who befriended an awkward, bookish teenage boy. He also played the male lead in the campy TV movie Making of a Male Model with Joan Collins and was starring in the action-adventure series Cover Up at the time of his death.

I've met a few people who knew him, and they all said he was an incredibly sweet, warm bloke. He was straight but very gay friendly. I often wonder if my weakness for blue-eyed men is because of him.

I think the fifth picture below is the best of the lot. That's what he must've looked like after particularly intense sex. These are all large images and not widely found on the Internet, so be sure to click to see them full-sized.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!