Searching...
6:00 AM

PE Teacher

Kevin is a PE teacher in Los Angeles and occasional fitness model, originally from Long Island. He's 27, 6'2", and 230 pounds. He played college football and has since won several important amateur all-natural bodybuilding competitions. He also has a teacher/athlete older brother who I'll feature in a future entry here.

I had my first serious male crush on a PE teacher when I was in junior and senior high. I had him for all six grades, because he happened to transfer to the high school the same year I graduated from junior high. He was also an assistant track coach, and I went out for track specifically for that reason. Although some of the PE teachers were arrogant arseholes, he was always encouraging to all the boys and repeatedly voted best teacher.

He was a very hot stud and not unlike Kevin in size and proportions. He was just 22 when he became a PE teacher when I was in seventh grade, having just graduated from college the year before. I also had him for several years in Health because I always made sure I signed up for his classes. My favorite moments in high school were when he would pay individual attention to me during track practice, often walking beside me with an avuncular arm thrown over my shoulder. I've always wondered if he had any inkling of how I felt about him because he was straight and ultimately married. I had all sorts of fantasies about him and another track coach, who was bloody hot, as well.

He now coaches at the college level and I've seen pictures of him occasionally in the media over the years, sometimes alone or sometimes with his son, who attends the same school. In the last one I saw, he was probably about 50 and still looked fantastic. I sent him a congratulatory email once after his team won a championship and said I had been one of his students. He said he remembered me and, so many years later, that reawakened that wonderful fluttery feeling I had back in my high school days. I told him that I still ran and worked out almost every day, although I didn't tell him I took about the five-year hiatus when I turned into a dumpling.

I'm sure I'm not alone in having had a PE teacher as a first crush. In some school somewhere in Los Angeles, Kevin may not realize he's awakening feelings in a whole new generation of men.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!