Searching...
6:44 PM

Emily’s Home, Part 2

Emily’s Home, Part 2 has been released on Nylon Whispers. Be sure to read Part 1 as well.

Excerpt:


I was on my back, my arms over my head, bound to the headboard with a leather belt Emily wrapped around my wrists. Quick, but effective bondage. Emily looked down at me, at my body, at my chest, covered with a satin camisole. “You thought you were going to tease me, didn’t you?”


“Yes,” I admitted, almost blushing, not caring.

“Well it worked. But I’m turning the tables on you, Sara. Tease me? All I could think about since last night was getting my hands on you, touching you, kissing you. Now you want to tease me? Like you’re going to be in charge?” She said this resting on my thighs, below my tap panties, resting on my stocking tops.

“Fair is fair,” I retorted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!